RESERVED

jurong east interchange. lahat ng pasahero ng train ay bumababa dahil dulo ng ito ng red line. sa mga babalik sa pinanggalingang destinasyon, maluwag at malaki ang opportunidad para makaupo.




word for the day is RESERVED : adj. - Set aside for the use of a particular person or party






kahit maluwag ang train, diretso ako sa mga reserved seats kasi nga, those are set aside for particular persons…like me! but today, this uncle sat on the reserved seat, there were so many available seats, actually one right beside him. I gave him the stare.






"you want this seat? sit here (pointing at the empty seat beside him)" I raised my eyebrow. "So many empty seat and you want this seat ah?" I softly said "because this is reserved seat, you should not take it" I was still standing in front of him. "Wah so many empty seat and you want this seat! If there are no available seats, I will give it to you but now so many empty seat." He was talking at quite a loud volume. I sat beside him and out of nowhere I kept on pestering him that he should, in the first place, not have seated on the reserved seat . He was pissed off and stood up "Nah, here you sit, you want? I give you!" He continued to grumble loudly till the next station then he alighted.






Ang topak ko naman kasi at binuwisit ko si Uncle. Malamang ay kagigising lang niya, nasira ang araw niya sa akin. Ang topak naman kasi niya at magdahilan pa siya na umupo ako sa ibang upuan. Sana nagslide nalang siya sa next seat at pinaupo niya ako.






what a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment