Evicted



We were evicted from our rental flat 2 pm yesterday.
We are temporarily living with my sister in-law.

napaka bait ni Lord, tinaon niyang nasa Pinas ang pamilya ng hipag ko so meron kaming tutuluyan.

I know in the Lord's time, matatapos na ang ginagawa sa aming flat.  At makakalipat narin kami.

I have to commute for more than an hour, eh hindi ko na-adjust ang body clock ko. So 1 hour late din ako sa work today...he he he

I'm so burned out...until I sleep in my newly painted room with all the things placed in their own place, I guess I can't feel rested however long I sleep.  I'm sorry baby boy, but mommy cannot control her emotions right now.

My Princess is excited to paint her room Sassy Pink!

Although small, a simple tile work should do the trick to our W.C.s

No comments:

Post a Comment