37th week

Nose so big.
Lips are swollen.
Face is so round.
Warts appear all around.
Hands and feet has water retention.
Leg cramps in the early morning.
Lethargic
Skin darkening.
Heavy at 72.5 Kg!!!!
Feeling Pain. . . pain. . . pain
Everyone reminding you how big you are every moment, betting that tomorrow you will be giving birth.  Asking if you are carrying twins as you look as big like an elephant!

With all of the above...I'm feeling depressed...crying every morning due to bad dreams and for no reason at all.

I'm expected to deliver on August 19, so that would be 3 more weeks from now. Baby is confirmed to have not yet engaged so cannot expect to deliver any earlier as of this moment.

This must be the longest month of my life so far.  I was on scheduled CS delivery for my first baby at 34 weeks so I never reached this difficult times.

This afternoon, I received a gift from my Korean friends...how nice of them to perk me up.



Anyway, soon, very soon, I'll be writing about the new addition.  I still remember the wonderful feeling when I first saw my darling Audrey.  And the two months we spent together was simply great!

Come on Boy, Mommy is so excited to hold you and kiss you!


3 comments:

  1. i remember when my wife was pregnant and having all those you have listed above, for me, she was more charming than ever... don't be sad my friend, your baby would not like to see you depressed, cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Nakakapangit lang yan.
    Pinaka-ayaw ko lang dyan ay leg cramps... Arrrgh... Can imagine...

    Soon you will be very busy with your new angel and so you will have no time to be depressed.

    Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy Rence, na-scared naman ako sa list mo above.

    I remember asking my husband a couple of weeks ago, "Mahal, malaki na ba ang mukha ko." To which he replied, "Wag kang mag-alala... lalaki pa 'yan!". sweet noh! :D

    ReplyDelete