Totally Nervous

I'm taking Certified Quality Engineer this Saturday.
I'm super kinakabahan...d ko maalala kung ganito din ang naramdaman ko nung Borad exam...

Dahil hindi nako sing fresh than when I was 22, ang bilis kong makalimot.

Sana naman matandaan ko ang mga pinag aralan ko.

Pero after ng exam, I'm looking forward to a few things:

1) SEX, my baby's gender I mean
2) Relax, I can now go home after 5, I've been staying late at work just to study for the previous month at 5 months ding ginabi ng uwi to attend lectures.
3) Korea and Qingdao China. I'm finally collecting my China Visa this Thursday.  So matutuloy na ang trip ko.  Kahit na nga work parin ito, enjoy while it lasts...and while it's free :-) Kaso malamig parin sa Korea at China ngayon.
4) Moving to our flat soon....shelling out every cent we have saved though...
       dahil tapos na ang aral, makakapili narin ako ng designs/furniture para sa bahay.
5) Going home to Baguio, mag shoshopping kami ni audrey :-)
6) Giving birth :-) :-)

Everything is exciting.

2010 has just started, indeed it is a year of abundance.
Abundance does not necessarily mean overflow of cash (kasi lahat ng nasa list ko eh gastos).  Puro come to think of it, kung hindi ako over blessed, how can all of these things come to reality?

God is great! All praise to Him. 

Happy 5th Birdthday to my daughter today.  Gumawa/Nagdesign kami ng cupcake last night.  Turned out mas mahal ang sariling gawang cake kesa yung bibilhin. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! :)

    Nakakatuwa naman ang things you're looking forward to. Pareho tayo sa Item 4 mo. We're presently choosing furnitures for the home... Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete