A Beautiful Sunday

Just another ordinary Sunday.
Breakfast was left over Pizza.
We headed to the neighborhood market as usual.

I love Sundays as I and my husband often experiment on new dishes.
For today, as I was craving for some Isaw, we bought sweet intestine, I do not know why it's called such.
As it turned out, it was the small intestines meant for making Chicharon bulaklak, Isaw is made using large intestines I think.

Lunch was great with the crispy and crunchy chicharon with suka at sibuyas.  A long labor of cleaning two packs of intestine just turned out into a kapirangot na bulaklak.  Buti I added grilled pusit.  Ayos!
It was like eating at soem Pinoy Resto!  We're thinking of adding these to Audrey's b-day menu.

Every Sundays should be like this.  A time spent with family and giving thanks to the Lord above.

Thanks for these blessings Oh Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday kay Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku kuya, dalaga ni si Audrey...minsan ayaw na pahalik.

    ReplyDelete