Be ye doers

The weeend was nice. Precious time spent with my daughter shopping for a toy and playing with it. Going to the market with my mom. Learning her "best pancit in the whole world" recipe. Watching Manny Pacquiao beat the hell out of Cotto. Expanding my farm in farmville. Connecting with old friends. To top it all, hearing God's message.

The message included a story about the Cow and the Pig (which I both have in my farm wink wink ^^;). People tend to like the cow over the pig. So the Pig approached the cow. Why? you may give them milk and cheese but I give them ALL - bacon, ham, my brain and ears (for sisig), my Pata, every meat and fat in my body, even my bones....so why? The Cow said, maybe because I give things while I am still alive and I can continue to do so till I die.

Aaaaw, we all should do as much as we can while we're still alive. I read today James 1:22~24, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and strightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. Sige Lord, lead me.

Ang ganda ng station ID ng ABS_CBN. Lalo pag si Audrey ang kumakanta.

Salamat sa liwanag mo, muling nagkakakulay ang pasko.

No comments:

Post a Comment