$38 for 12 months IPL

gone wrong!!!

I bought this deal voucher to have hair of 2 small parts removed/reduced by IPL.  I was glad to be upgraded to have my lower leg also done for additional $100.

Procedure is done monthly.  No noticeable effect on the first month. 2nd and 3rd sessions, they were again upselling a new machine which uses some cold technology.  Top up $88, nah I did not grab it.  But the result was noticeable. 

4th session, since I did not get the cold technology, I'm back to the heat IPL. 

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!



Lush has offered to reduce my scars FOC (after I screamed at the "Manager").  I need to go weekly but I doubt that the process they are doing will help at all.  It's just cleansing and moisturizing.

If you do IPL or any laser procedure, if you feel abnormal pain, immediately STOP the technician.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, I just have plan to get IPL on my face to remove all blemish things on this winter! Hope your lower leg gets better from an abnormal pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami, just go to certified doctor or clinics with good reputation. don't be like me...lured by deals. My scars have faded, I'm just so thankful!

    ReplyDelete