Last Night, 3 Restored Friendship

I became close to a Pinay colleague at work.  We eat lunch together everyday, go out for dinner sometimes, exchange email/sms 24/7.  Then her friend from Pinas joined our company.  I told her that I knew, things would change and that I would be OP from then.  She assured me our friendship was tighter than theirs..."you and I are sisters" she said.  But the first meeting with the new girl, my worry was confirmed.  Of course they would talk about their barkada whom I have no idea of.  So I would amuse myself with my iPhone. Months passed and the situation worsened, the new girl even insisted to call me TITA (my goodness! I'm not that old).  Then in June, "sister" announced she's leaving for another company.  After her leaving, my heart was hardened for being hurt.  I chose not to communicate, seems she has totally forgotten me as well.  News about her irritated me. But constantly, God was very clear on His messages to me. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!  Finally last week, I found forgiveness for my being hard hearted.  Last night, we had dinner =)

***

Days before iOS 6 was released, I decided to upgrade to iOS 5, argh.  Although I knew that I needed to back up my contacts, I was lazy.  So all contacts are lost.  I sent PM to chosen friends requesting for their numbers.  One friend was not responding.  I sent follow ups and could also see that she was still active in FB.  My thoughts raced.  What did I do wrong?  Last night, I sent an emo message, she finally responded haha.  She said her account was hacked.

***

I had no best friend for the past 3 years.  Me and my best friend had an argument on our attitudes while we were still housemates.  It was a heated, tearful and painful argument.  We parted ways. We still communicate but just because we are mature and long years of friendship couldn't just be erased.  Last night, we forgave each other! I now have a best friend again =) 

Thank you Jesus for my friends!

1 comment:

  1. super relate ako... ako din ilng years na hindi ngpnsinn then suddenly he tag my name on the facebook with a message that reminisce how we build our friendship b4...

    ReplyDelete