I did it!

Here is my day to day account for the General Motors Diet that I embarked on this week:

Day 1: Breakfast was a baby royal gala apple and a china pear. First cup of water was at 9:30. Since it is Monday, I cleaned my water bottle. While cleaning it, I saw my colleagues washing their water bottles with hot water. So I copied, my bottle melted! So I have to take water cup by cup…haaay. 10:20 I am already hungry, so took some grapes which I prepared for lunch. I’m already worried that I won’t have enough for lunch. I still have another apple and china pear.


For lunch, I had a cup of mixed fruits – watermelon, cantaloupe, guava, papaya and pineapple plus my china pear. I have ordered another cup for afternoon snack. So far I do not feel hungry but due to 3 cups of water, my stomach feels cold. No dizziness so far.


2:30 sakit sakit na ng tiyan ko. Just downed my 4th cup of water. Kumain ng konting fruit then it’s better. Hanep, clear ang wiwi ko.


Promise, bukas kakain na ako ng tama! Maybe I will just maintain Mondays to be Fruit day. Pero sorry nalang give up na ako sa GM diet na ito.


Day 2: balik breakfast ng oatmeal. All veggie day dapat ngayon, pero I had fruits for lunch instead. Natamad lang lumabas to eat. Dinner was bonggang roasted chicken. Note: pag dating ko sa bahay ng 6 pm, binabanatan ko ang peanut butter sandwich. Sabi ko after six…after six, tapos na ang diet. Hehehe


Day 3: Akala ko ba give up na ako? Tinatamad talaga ako bumili ng lunch sa canteen. So since banana and milk today, nag tall glass of fresh milk ako with my oats for breakfast. Lunch was two big bananas. Nagutom ako ng 3 pm, so I got my Kinder Bueno. Ay grabe tong diet na ito, lalo akong pinapataba. After six, no more diet. Heavy dinner ulit kasi I need to wash feeding bottles, nurse my son, rock him to sleep like forever! 2 am, 5 am, 6 am…He needs to feed, so I need all those energy.


On this night, I got my weighing scale. I was surprised!!! I lost 1 kg. Huuus, malamang sira na yung analog na kilohan ko. Wala akong tiwala. At di ako nagtimbang before embarking on this diet plan. Baka matagal na pala akong one kilo lighter.


Day 4: Beef and veggies day. Puwede daw kumain ng hamburger. So I had upsized Quarter Pounder meal. Beef naman yun, vegetable naman ang French fries di ba? Hindi nako magtitimbang tonight LOL.


I checked the diet schedule, hindi ko pala namemeet yung sequence. I skipped the fruits and veggies only day, supposed to be day 3. At di ko rin meet ang 10 glasses of water a day. Eh yung normal na 8 nga eh d ko kaya no!


Day 5: may dalawang nagresign sa department naming at end of the year na kaya’t nanlibre ng lunch ang bossing. Lahat kami, order ang pinakamahal siyempre. Beef day parin today. So beef set it is! I’m loving this diet ha ha ha. Kalerky to the max!


GM diet is 7 days but tomorrow is my family day, I usually cook good food on weekends. Monday, is my father’s birthday and we plan to have buffet lunch this Sunday. No diet for me.


Anyway, Monday is all fruits day. I’ll weigh again on the 15th maybe I’ll loose another kilo???

Overall, I think this diet works.  I felt lighter during the fruits days and a clear wiwi is of course a very good thing but drinking lots of water will be enough for that.  Unfortunately, I can survive the whole day without water, days later, I'll have UTI though. 

Going through 3 days fruit lunch also made my capacity lower. I could normally consume my quarter pounder and large french fries but last Thursday, I left "some".

I'll probably do another "stick to the rules" round by Chinese New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment