39th week

I've filed for unpaid leave for the coming week as my EDD is on August 19, besides, I have to see my OB again this Monday.  Good thing, my boss approved it.  Good luck nalang sa mga pinag-iwanan ko ng aking trabaho!  Mag eenjoy muna ako in the coming 2 months. 

Maganda sana kung nangnanak ako last Sunday, 8-8-10, or nung Lunes 8-9-10 (Singapore National Day pa sana), or Tuesday 8-10-10.  Pero heto 8-14-10 na at juntish parin ako.  Buti nalang at hindi siya lumabas kahapon, or else, there will be instances na tatapat sa Friday the 13th ang birthday niya.

So I have been praying na sana manganak nako soon.  I'm really excited to see baby and I can't seem to endure more of this BIG thing.  This morning at 8 am while I was still in bed, I felt something break down there.  I stood up fast and run to the toilet.  Mucus tinged with brown and red! Has my water bag broken?  I checked my handy mommy book, it said it was a sign of labor but don't be fooled! It could be weeks or hours before baby will come out.  :-(   :-(  And then I felt cramps...and noticed it came every ten minutes.  It lasted for 2 hours.  That was a sure sign of labor!  I told my mom but not my husband as he would surely panic.  Then the contractions came in intervals of 30 minutes...what? Oh dear, what a crazy feeling this is.  So I still went to the market this morning as if nothing happened.  The last contraction was an hour ago.  Well baby...mommy will wait till you are ready! See you soon.  mmmmwah


August 10 - visited doctor and via ultrasound, estimated weight of baby is 3.5 Kg.
Man he's big!  Can I still do natural birth???


August 11 back to work

August 12 - do I look pregnant from back view?
 In my case, it is true that boys give you sharp tummy while girls are more rounded.

August 13 - OK last day at work...stress! stress! Got to hand over all work items.
Had to work overtime :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment