Tama na...mag diet na!





I went to visit my OB last Tuesday.
It was just a routine check so I expected it to last 10 minutes only.  True enough, he was in a hurry to get me out of his clinic. The urine test, weight test and wating time lasted about an hour.
It's alright, books I've read always stress that antenatal visits are VERY important.  Next month would be more exciting as I'll be watching my baby boy through ultrasound again.  His movements are "too much" now, soon I expect to feel the pain of his kicks.  Bring it on baby! That's better than me wondering what's going on inside, whethere you're still there or not.

I'm now 63 Kg...gosh.  That was my weight when I gave birth to Audrey.  I was probably around 50 Kg before pregnancy then.  I was never able to get back to that shape again, only to 52 Kg.  So now, with three months more before giving birth, will I be gaining 10 Kg more? huwaaaaah please no!

Solution...mag diet.  I told myself to avoid chocolates, cakes, jelly beans, Coffee Bean drinks, soft drinks...all are bad for the baby anyway.  I could always say no to these when I was not pregnant, but surprisingly, I'm into them now. 

Here's what is in my office drawer right now...oh di ba ang sinful?


Kaya after kong maubos tong mga to (may grace period pa), hindi nako magbabaon ng mga ganyan, puro fruits nalang.  naks!

Ang sarap kasing kumain ngayon without watching your weight kasi I have a very obvious excuse! Kung dati hindi puwedeng malaki ang tiyan, ngayon, aba! buntis eh.

Pero paano na naman ang post-natal weight gain? Oh yes, once you stop breasfeeding, your body will drive you for more calories, kayat tataba ka pang lalo.

Kaya, tama na....mag diet na!

No comments:

Post a Comment