A Walk Around Baijia Lake

I have a two week schedule in China.  I have one free Saturday to spend for myself.  Sunday would be spent flying to the next city :-(.

If I were in Taiwan or Korea, I would have planned a good Saturday exploration.  However, until now, after many trips to China, I still confine myself to places nearby my hotel.  Reason being....I can't speak Mandarin! 

So on my free Saturday, I just roamed around Baijia Lake.  I had great quiet time but I really miss my family.  Spent the whole morning walking and just slept the whole afternoon.

Sosyal ang mga bahay sa tabing lawa



This is the vast 3 Phoenix Park


Booming China

I saw Cat's Tail, Lovely
Ugly Caterpillars...soon to be Beautiful Butterflies


Nice...Kids were roller blading (I miss my Audrey mooooore)



Loving Parents and Grandparents with the Kids



Sunog!
 As I mentioned in my previous entry, I would post the photo of my super 20 minutes Ham and Egg sandwich.  You ordered Ham and Egg, so there! It has Ham and Egg! No tomato, no lettuce, no pickle, no mayonnaise, no ketchup.  Just your burned bread with ham and egg.  Thanks to the Chef, he made my gloomy Saturday more fun! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment