Random KT

Hinila lang?

I went to my OB yesterday for post partum check.  At the onset of my pregnancy, Doctor already spotted a polyp in my cervix.  It was the cause of my week-long bleeding. I was worried.  I had a polyp during my pregnancy with Audrey.  It was removed via a "delicate" operation, general anesthesia.  After giving birth to Audrey, I went through D&C or raspa to remove another polyp.  Doc finished the check and as I sat down for discussion, he pointed to the container with my polyp.  My eyes grew big.  He has removed it just with tweezers.  I did not even feel it.  So bakit tinakot takot pa ako ng mga OB sa Pinas noon? "You have to choose, we do not have to remove your polyp now, but you'll keep on bleeding and you may loose your baby" was what they told me last time.  "It's not a thing to worry, leave it there.  It may shrink during the course of your pregnancy" that's what was told to me this time.

Kasal?

So kasal na nga ba si Robin at Mariel?  Igorot din ako, so I feel bad na deny to the max ang dalawa although they went through the ritual.  Hurt ako to see Mariel's Lola and Lolo cry...bad ka Mariel! Bastos ka Robin!  Why would they let their elders find out about the wedding through text and TV?  Walang ka-gentleman gentleman naman si 'Tol.  Haaay, love is blind nga naman.

Legally Married in 2004, sa Baguio din :-)

EBM

I'm introducing the bottle to Aeden, minsan choks, minsan di choks. At mega sakit ng "twins" ko.  I read that milk supply is more from 1 am to 5 am.  So siguro palitan ko yung expressing schedule ko from day to night.  Hmmm, di ako masyadong mapressure between work and pumping.  I'm still reading office mail from time to time and my boss has already committed to the world na mag audit ako sa Korea by November.  Masaya sana kasi winter.  Magagamit ko na yung mga na-ukay ukay kong winter clothes.  But I'm not going, no no no.  I'm gonna loose my milk supply and surely, sasakit yung tahi ko.  Do I have the right to not do part of my job because of these reasons?

I'm a milking cow - this is liquid gold

Giving Daddy a chance to feed Aeden
Audrey tries too!

No comments:

Post a Comment